Please note that we are committed to safer recruitment and all appointments will be made subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.
Teaching Opportunities at our School
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Teacher Main Scale
The Governors of Woodcock Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team. The successful candidate will bring their own drive and innovation to our curriculum and ensure outstanding outcomes for our pupils.
We are looking for a professional who:
- has a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- is able to lead/promote our ICT curriculum throughout our School.
- demonstrates up to date subject knowledge.
- has the ambition, drive and determination to make a real difference for our children.
- recognises the importance of providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
- share and fully embrace our ambition to provide the best possible opportunities for all our children regardless of their starting points.
- have high expectations of themselves and others; and a commitment to raising standards.
- be caring and conscientious.
- have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
- be committed to working with parents and the wider community.
How to apply
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and any prospective candidates are asked to contact the school to arrange a visit. Please telephone on 0121 675 4130 for details.
You can download an application pack and Job Description below Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodcock Hill Primary School is committed to Equal Opportunities and the Safeguarding of Children and any offer of employment for all posts will be made subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, satisfactory references being obtained, and enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: 12noon on Wednesday 24th November 2021
Support Staff Opportunities at our School
There are currently no support staff vacancies at our school.