and Policy Documents
Woodcock Hill Primary School is committed to the highest standards in protecting and safeguarding the pupils entrusted to our care.
Our school will support pupils by:
- Promoting a caring, safe, and positive environment within the school
- Encouraging self-esteem and self-assertiveness
- Effectively tackling bullying and harassment
In order to protect our pupils, we aim to:
- Create an atmosphere where all our pupils can feel secure, valued, and listened to
- Recognise signs and symptoms of abuse
- Respond quickly, appropriately, and effectively to cases of suspected abuse.
Everyone working with pupils, their parents and carers should be aware that:
- Their role is to listen and carefully note any observations which could indicate abuse
- They should not attempt to investigate once the concern is raised
- They should involve the Designated Senior Lead (DSL) immediately
- Disclosures of abuse or harm from pupils may be made at any time.
Please wear your visitor badge at all times
If you have any safeguarding concerns, please contact the School Office who will arrange for you to speak to one of our DSL Team.
Our Safeguarding Team
Mrs S Nash - SENCo
Mrs J Kitaratzis - Headteacher
Mr M Paine - Deputy Headteacher
Mr D Higgins - Pastoral Support Manager
Miss T Murray - Governor with responsibility for safeguarding