Our School History
Our school was built in 1954 as a "Temporary School to cope with the expected baby boom" after World War II. It had an expected life of "between 10 and 15 years" however, we flourished and soon became a key part of the community and the school became a permanent fixture.
In 2014 we celebrated our 60th (Diamond) Anniversary. We had a star named after us "The Woodcock Diamond" and our new main entrance was opened by the then MP, Mrs. Gisela Stewart.