Our Vision and Values
Motivate • Educate • Achieve
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Woodcock Hill Primary School our vision is to
- provide a safe, secure, caring and positive learning environment, which gives each pupil the opportunity to achieve their best.
- educate each pupil through a broad, rich and appropriate curriculum.
- treat each pupil as an individual and help each pupil to achieve by meeting their individual needs.
- provide a range of motivational experiences and opportunities which raise self esteem and create success.
- equip pupils with personal skills to help them to make decisions and take responsibility for their own actions.
- prepare pupils for a life in modern society, respecting others from different backgrounds.
- seek a home school partnership which involves parents as fully as possible in the education of their children.
We are respectful, ambitious, creative, inclusive, independent and we persevere.